Do., 30. Nov.|
JUMPforJOY Sounds of Africa Dance & Drum Music Festival
Yaye Dib Dance presents JUMPforJOY 11th Edition
Time & Location
30. Nov., 19:30 – 03. Dez., 16:00
Bonn, Kreuzstraße 16, 53225 Bonn, Germany
About the event
4-Day packed programme with workshops, live music & shows of renowned Senegalese artists.
Thursday, 30 Nov:
- Opening Show Sounds of Africa
Get ready for a breathtaking, authentic and energetic show from professionals. You will explore different dances from Senegal, Mali, Guinea and Côte d'Ivoire and enjoy the sounds of the drums. Come around and dive in in a new world.
Door open: 07:30pm
20€ normal price
10€ reduced price for students etc.
Box office before the show
All workshops are with live drumming:
Friday, 01 Dec:
- 19:00 - 20:30 Sabar and Djembe (Diene Sagna/Aboubacar Sagna Niang)
Saturday, 02 Dec:
- 15:00 - 16:30 Sabar (Rose Mendey/ Helene Sagna)
- 16:45 - 18:15 Djembe (Oumar Ouattara MadesOne)
- 18:30 - 20:00 Sabar (Pape DouDou Ndiaye Seck/ Diene Sagna)
Dinner Good Time
We invite for drinks and senegalese food after the workshops at Kulturkneipe Brotfabrik 20:00.
Sunday, 03 Dec:
- 11:30 - 13:00 Sabar (Khady Sarr de Lumley)
- 13:15 - 14:45 Afrobeat (Helene Sagna)
- 15:00 - 16:30 Sabar (Moussa Danseur Ndiaye)
Single-Ticket for 1 Class: 35€
Reduced price: 10€ less per Workshop (Student/University-card; kids under 12 years)
all day Saturday: 85€
all day Sunday:85€
All 7 Workshops: 150€
Spezials are just available in advance, Single-Tickets before the Workshops receivable.
Sign in on our website so we get back to you for the payment and booking option for selected courses.
Payments over Paypal and IBAN.
Reservation under: email@example.com or here at the registration Button